DIFFERENT KIND OF SCHOOL
Robotic engineering is an interdisciplinary program of electronics, mechanics, math’s, physics and design. The program is a combination of logical & creative intelligence! Success in the program is dependent on the understanding of several fundamental scientific disciplines gathered under one name – STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). School attendants are the future little geniuses who are interested in studying and researching, upgrading or breaking up the existing one, all in order to understand his being! These are the same ones who are looking for answers, asking a lot of questions.
At robotic engineering classes, children and teenagers have the ability to learn the basics of simple, moderately complex and complex use of electronic hardware and software, thus creating highly interactive projects through electronic sensors, LED lights and motors. This unique program allows creative children to turn their own ideas into reality! Through the discovery of the world of microcontrollers, students will gain confidence in trying to design a better and more beautiful technological future, ending up being the end user, and becoming the designers of new solutions. We firmly believe in it! The aim of the lesson is to prepare students for the future, to teach them to overcome challenges in science, computer science, engineering and math. Children will be encouraged to think critically about it; how and why their design needs to be tailored to changing working and living conditions. Our carefully designed work program, with a small group of participants, enables children to learn, expand their English vocabulary in the simplest way, through game and entertainment, and to understand somewhat complex engineering concepts and techniques such as the use of gears and wheels, working with simple battery and servo motors, gears and gears, electronic circuits, sensors, and even to the exterior and interior design of the device.
AMBIENT & ATMOSPHERE
Interior design is a reflection of who we are and what we are doing! For this reason, the location, space, interior decoration and the atmosphere of the school is of great importance because it represents our informal and modern lifestyle. Atmosphere at school is the most important thing! It is a unique package of everything we present, happiness, joy, positive energy, love, satisfaction, and faith in what we are doing. All classrooms meet the most educational and technological criteria for performing contemporary interactive teaching.
THE KEY COMPETENCIES WHICH STUDENTS GAIN IN THIS COURSE
- Mathematical competences
- Technological competence
- Digital competence
- Scientific competence
- Learning a foreign language
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ROBOTECH EXPLORER (age 8 - 9 / B1). Let's Explore!
ROBOTECH EXPLORER (age 9 - 10 / A2). Let's Create!
ROBOTECH EXPLORER (age 10 - 11 / B1). Let's Light It!
ROBOTECH MOVING (age 11 - 12 / B1). Let's Move It!
ROBOTECH WIRELESS (age 12 - 13 / C1). Let's Communicate!
ROBOTECH ROBOTICS (age 13 - 14). Let's Robot!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMS
- Reservation is confirmed by registration and payment of the first module (1 month) in the school itself or by payment to the bank account.
- Payment is payable (monthly) and is done by 10th of each month for the current month, by paying to the bank account or cash at the school itself.
- Original textbooks and workbooks, software tools licenses (robotics & programming) are not included in the cost of the cost and represent a one-off expense at the beginning of the school year. The cost of textbooks and workbook will be available at the beginning of the school year.
- The price includes other teaching materials, academic coaching, fun & art class, progress report, flashcards, placement test, periodic and final tests, School & School Certificate.
- The course lasts 8.5 months (Sep – Jun), depending on the date of enrollment, after which the attendees are eligible for the School & School Certificate.
- 6 participants are the minimum required to form one classroom. Groups are small and comprise up to 10 participants. The aim is to dedicate the professor to each student and to achieve their individually set goals.
- The course take place in two variants and are tailored to the participants, 1 variant – working days; 2 variants – Saturday.
- Parent discount for two or more children (5% per child), for two or more discounted programs is 5% (per subject).