DIFFERENT KIND OF SCHOOL
AMBIENT & ATMOSPHERE
Interior design is a reflection of who we are and what we are doing! For this reason, the location, space, interior decoration and the atmosphere of the school is of great importance because it represents our informal and modern lifestyle. Atmosphere at school is the most important thing! It is a unique package of everything we present, happiness, joy, positive energy, love, satisfaction, and faith in what we are doing. All classrooms meet the most educational and technological criteria for performing contemporary interactive teaching.
KEY COMPETENCIES THAT STUDENTS THROUGH THIS COURSE RECEIVE
- TECHNOLOGICAL COMPETENCE
- DIGITAL COMPETENCE
- CULTURAL EXPRESSION
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
I YEAR - GET STARTED VIDEO. Let's Explore!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
- Reservation is confirmed by registration and payment of the first module (1 month) in the school itself or by payment to the bank account.
- Payment is payable (monthly) and is done by 10th of each month for the current month, by paying to the bank account or cash at the school itself.
- Original textbooks and workbooks, software tools licenses (robotics & programming) are not included in the cost of the cost and represent a one-off expense at the beginning of the school year. The cost of textbooks and workbook will be available at the beginning of the school year.
- The price includes other teaching materials, academic coaching, fun & art class, progress report, flashcards, placement test, periodic and final tests, School & School Certificate.
- The course lasts 9.5 months (Sep – Jun), depending on the date of enrollment, after which the attendees are eligible for the School & School Certificate.
- 6 participants are the minimum required to form one classroom. Groups are small and comprise up to 10 participants. The aim is to dedicate the professor to each student and to achieve their individually set goals.
- The course take place in two variants and are tailored to the participants, 1 variant – working days; 2 variants – Saturday.
- Parent discount for two or more children (5% per child), for two or more discounted programs is 5% (per subject).