ROBOTICS & PROGRAMMINF FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
NEXTACADEMY announces enrollment in the Advanced Programming and Game Design program for high school students aged 15-19 years. Possibility of enrollment or admission to teaching groups every month! You will find the teaching schedule below in writing. Number of places is limited! Applications should be sent to: https://goo.gl/z5zgLB
DIFFERENT KIND OF SCHOOL
AMBIENT & ATMOSPHERE
Interior design is a reflection of who we are and what we are doing! For this reason, the location, space, interior decoration and the atmosphere of the school is of great importance because it represents our informal and modern lifestyle. Atmosphere at school is the most important thing! It is a unique package of everything we present, happiness, joy, positive energy, love, satisfaction, and faith in what we are doing. All classrooms meet the most educational and technological criteria for performing contemporary interactive teaching.
KEY COMPETENCIES THAT STUDENTS THROUGH THIS COURSE RECEIVE
- Mathematical competence
- Technological competence
- Digital competence
- Scientific Competence
- Communication with a foreign language
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
EXPLORER (age 15 - 16). Let's Explore!
- IT / PC Hardware & Architecture (work with internal and peripheral computer components, pro-assembling computers),
- Advanced Visual Programming (Construct + Python),
- Robotic engineering with LEGO MINDSTORM EV3 and a programmable logic controller known as Arduino, an open-source platform designed to create simple and advanced interactive projects. During this school year, students will have the opportunity to work individually or teamly on moderately complex and medium-complex projects in the Arduino Lighting field (Final Project: MegaCity)!
CREATOR (age 16 - 17). Let's Create!
- IT (Microsoft Windows 10 Management, System Administration and Administrative Tools)
- Advanced programming (Python + Unity)
- Robotic engineering, with programmable logic controller Arduino, an open-source platform designed to create simple and advanced interactive projects. During this school year, students will have the opportunity to work individually or teamly on medium complex and complex projects in the Arduino Moving field (Final Project: RoboCar)!
INNOVATOR (age 17 - 18). Let's Innovate!
- IT Systems (Network Systems Administration),
- Advanced programming (Unity + Unreal).
- Robotic engineering, with programmable logic controller Arduino, an open-source platform designed to create simple and advanced interactive projects. During this school year, students will have the opportunity to work individually or teamly on complex project projects in the Arduino Wireless Communication (Final Project) project!
DEVELOPER (age 18 - 19). Let's Develope!
- IT (Server Administration),
- Advanced Programming (Unreal),
- Robotic Engineering, with programmable Logic Controller Arduino, an open-source platform designed to create simple and advanced interactive projects. During the second school year, students will have the opportunity to work individually or teamly on highly complex projects in the Arduino Robotics (EggBot – Automatic Coloring Easter Eggs) project!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMS
- Reservation is confirmed by registration and payment of the first module (1 month) in the school itself or by payment to the bank account.
- Payment is payable (monthly) and is done by 10th of each month for the current month, by paying to the bank account or cash at the school itself.
- Original textbooks and workbooks, software tools licenses (robotics & programming) are not included in the cost of the cost and represent a one-off expense at the beginning of the school year. The cost of textbooks and workbook will be available at the beginning of the school year.
- The price includes other teaching materials, academic coaching, fun & art class, progress report, flashcards, placement test, periodic and final tests, School & School Certificate.
- The course lasts 8.5 months (Sep – Jun), depending on the date of enrollment, after which the attendees are eligible for the School & School Certificate.
- 6 participants are the minimum required to form one classroom. Groups are small and comprise up to 10 participants. The aim is to dedicate the professor to each student and to achieve their individually set goals.
- The course take place in two variants and are tailored to the participants, 1 variant – working days; 2 variants – Saturday.
- Parent discount for two or more children (5% per child), for two or more discounted programs is 5% (per subject).