DIFFERENT KIND OF SCHOOL
AMBIENT & ATMOSPHERE
Interior design is a reflection of who we are and what we are doing! For this reason, the location, space, interior decoration and the atmosphere of the school is of great importance because it represents our informal and modern lifestyle. Atmosphere at school is the most important thing! It is a unique package of everything we present, happiness, joy, positive energy, love, satisfaction, and faith in what we are doing. All classrooms meet the most educational and technological criteria for performing contemporary interactive teaching.
KEY COMPETENCIES THAT STUDENTS THROUGH THIS COURSE RECEIVE
- Technological competence
- Digital competence
- Learning a foreign language
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
GAMETECH EXPLORER (age 8 - 9 / B1). Let's Explore!
An interdisciplinary program for 8-9 years old children designed to develop analytical-critical thinking and ability to solve complex and moderate mathematical and logical problems in children. The focus is on research and understanding of the interconnectedness and impact of individual actions (learned) and final outcome (project). Throughout the school year, students will have the opportunity to become familiar with the world of contemporary technology in an interesting way; through computing (work with internal and peripheral computer components, pro-assembly of computers, BIOS / UEFI System Boot), advanced visual programming (two programming languages).
Classes are held in both mother language and English. The percentage of lectures in English depends on the average level of knowledge of the whole classroom.
The course lasts 8.5 months (Sep – Jun) or 4.5 months (Feb – Jun). Winter break from 1. till 31. of January. The weekly number of hours is 2 hours (1 x 120 min), with a break of 5 – 7 minutes after 30 minutes. Monthly amount is 8 hours (4 x 120 min).
Number of participants in groups – max 10. Participants are grouped according to age and level of knowledge. During the school year, the commitment and progress of the students is regularly monitored, at the end of each month and semester in the form of short oral and written tests, while at the end of the school year students take the final exam, after which they get the right to receive the School & School attendance certificate successfully completed schooling.
The possibility of enrollment every month!
For more information, contact the school in your city via e-mail, phone call or message us on Facebook. Find the contact information in the location section.
GAMETECH CREATOR (age 9 - 10 / B2). Let's Create!
GAMETECH DEVELOPER (age 11 - 12 / C2). Let's Develope!
PREP-SCHOOL (age 8 - 10)
PREP-SCHOOL (age 11 - 14)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMS
- Reservation is confirmed by registration and payment of the first module (1 month) in the school itself or by payment to the bank account.
- Payment is payable (monthly) and is done by 10th of each month for the current month, by paying to the bank account or cash at the school itself.
- Original textbooks and workbooks, software tools licenses (robotics & programming) are not included in the cost of the cost and represent a one-off expense at the beginning of the school year. The cost of textbooks and workbook will be available at the beginning of the school year.
- The price includes other teaching materials, academic coaching, fun & art class, progress report, flashcards, placement test, periodic and final tests, School & School Certificate.
- The course lasts 8.5 months (Sep – Jun), depending on the date of enrollment, after which the attendees are eligible for the School & School Certificate.
- 6 participants are the minimum required to form one classroom. Groups are small and comprise up to 10 participants. The aim is to dedicate the professor to each student and to achieve their individually set goals.
- The course take place in two variants and are tailored to the participants, 1 variant – working days; 2 variants – Saturday.
- Parent discount for two or more children (5% per child), for two or more discounted programs is 5% (per subject).